Again in motion! Whereas awards seasons had a little bit of a hiatus over the summer time, the purple carpet was rolled out as soon as once more for the 2021 MTV Video Music Awards — and the celebrities introduced out all of the type stops.
The annual awards present, which passed off on Sunday, September 12, introduced well-dressed and vogue ahead celebs from far and broad to Barclays Middle in Brooklyn, New York.
From the second performers, nominees and fortunate friends stepped on the scene, it grew to become fairly clear that everybody got here ready to drop some jaws, take new developments for a spin and, above all else, wow the crowds.
With Chloe Bailey’s gilded silver Marni robe and Alicia Keys’ piano-inspired Louis Vuitton jumpsuit, it’s protected to say that there was no scarcity of fabulous vogue, gorgeous sneakers and beautiful glam.
However some star stood out among the many relaxation, touchdown them a spot on our greatest dressed record. Those that made the lower? Simone Biles, Camila Cabello, Lil Nas X, Madison Beer, and Olivia Rodrigo.
To see all of those seems to be, watch the video above and hold scrolling to get the breakdown on every of the beautiful ensembles!
5) Biles seemed positively radiant in a one-shoulder child pink robe. The Olympic gymnast accessorized with assertion earrings and PVC pumps.
4) Cabello turned heads in a strapless Alexis Mabillo robe that includes an outsized bow that accentuated the Cinderella star’s waist.
3) Lil Nas X made the purple carpet his personal, gorgeous in a customized Versace go well with that includes an extended prepare. He paired the lavender ensemble with matching boots and butterfly earrings.
2) Beer gave followers a case of déjà vu by carrying the identical Dolce & Gabbana costume Beyoncé wore on The Late Present with David Letterman in 2003. She teamed the leggy quantity with pearl earrings and Katkim rings.
1) Rodrigo not solely made her VMAs debut this 12 months, however she additionally solidified her standing as a younger type icon. The “Driver’s License” hitmaker donned a pink and orange ombré Atelier Versace robe from the label’s Spring-Summer season 2001 assortment.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.