ASOS has announced a huge sale across Topshop and Miss Selfridge lines.
Shoppers will be able to save a quarter off ASOS’ newly acquired brands with an exclusive code.
Topshop has 25% off at ASOS
With the end of lockdown looming, now’s the time to snap up some new looks; because loungewear has well and truly had it’s day.
- Save 25% on Topshop and Miss Selfridge – buy here
Shoppers will have until 8am on 24 February to make the most of the offer.
Available on both womenswear, and menswear, it’s the perfect time to snap up a great deal on Topshop, Topman, and Miss Selfridges looks.
All you have to do is use the code NEW2THEFAM, and you’ll be able to save 25% on your new Topshop haul.
Shoppers will be able to save 25% on Topshop, Miss Selfridge and on-trend sportswear brand HIIT.
Topshop, Miss Selfridge and other Arcadia brands were recently acquired by ASOS; and what better way to welcome them in than with a huge sale.
You can see the full sale here, but here’s what we’ve got our eyes on.
Don’t forget to use the code NEW2THEFAM at the checkout to save an extra 25 per cent on these favourites.
- Topshop chunky chelsea boot in black, £39.99 – buy here
- Topshop button front wrap dress in green floral, £35.99 – buy here
- Miss Selfridge faux leather biker jacket in black, £45- buy here
- Topshop polka dot babydoll dress in white,£39.99 – buy here
- Miss Selfridge heeled sandals in black, £35 – buy here
- Topshop v neck mini dress in multi, £35.99 – buy here
- Miss Selfridge square neck bodysuit in black, £14 – buy here
- Topshop racer longline vest in white, £6.99 – buy here
- Topshop floral jersey mesh long sleeve top in rust and pink, £19.99 – buy here
- Topshop lash print wrap midi dress in pink, £35.99 – buy here
Looking for a new hair tool? GHD new Rise hot brush tool will give you twice the volume.
Mascara fans will love Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes and it looks amazing.
Read more fashion and beauty news on Fabulous.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.