SINGLE’S DAY is the Chinese holiday designed for those not in a relationship to treat themselves with gifts.
And ASOS want to ensure we’re feeling and looking our best, so has wiped 20 per cent off everything for Single’s Day.
ASOS has slashed 20 per cent off everything for Single’s Day
Whether you’re in the mood for some retail therapy, or have you’re eyes on something special ahead of Black Friday, ASOS’ Single’s Day discount is a chance to treat yourself for less.
- Save 20 per cent on everything at ASOS – buy here
You’ll need to be quick though, as there’s not long to make the most of the deal.
Shoppers will have just over 24 hours to snap up a deal, which is available exclusively at asos.com.
Available until 12 November at 8am, you just need to use the code GETWITHASOS, and ASOS will slash 20 per cent off your haul.
Discounts will be available on over 85,000 products from 850+ brands, and is perfect if you’re looking to do some early festive shopping, or snap up some deals ahead of Black Friday.
You can see the full range here, but don’t hang about as this discount is only available today.
Here’s what we’re snapping up, just don’t forget to apply that code for 20 per cent off.
- ASOS DESIGN v neck midi with puff sleeves and waist band embroidery in black, £35 – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN fluffy roll neck jumper and skirt in cream, from £22 – buy here
- Reclaimed Vintage inspired unisex jumper in diamond pattern, £35 – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN oversize cardigan in taupe, £30 – buy here
- Vans Classic Slip-On checkerboard trainers, £52 – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN square neck midi skater dress In Animal print, £28- buy here
- Stradivarius roll neck jumper and knitted trouser co-ord in brown, from £25.99 – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN Hourglass high rise ‘lift and contour’ slim mom jeans in midwash, £35 – buy here
- Glamorous Wide Fit lace up heeled ankle boots with square toe in black croc, £36 – buy here
On the hunt for a Beauty Advent Calendar? Here are the best buys.
Looking for a new hair tool? GHD new Rise hot brush tool will give you twice the volume.
Mascara fans will love Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes and it looks amazing.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.