Table of Contents
- It’s always been interesting to see how different generations express their views on different things
- A Twitter user started a discussion on how millennials no longer tell or understand old degrading jokes from the “‘I hate my spouse’ genre”
- Relationships and marriage are not the only things that younger generations see differently
- Some comments stated that humor is usually used as a coping mechanism that actually hides difficult situations and sad truths
- Who also finds The Addams Family to be a relationship goal?
- It seems that “anti-gay humor” has also been “killed”