WITH makeup artists and stylists on call, we can sometimes forget what celebrities used to look like before starting out in their high-flying careers.
Last week a clip resurfaced of Strictly Come Dancing host Claudia Winkleman in the nineties and she looked almost unrecognisable.
Claudia Winkleman back in the ninetiesCredit: BBC
Claudia Winkleman has changed her look dramaticallyCredit: PA
Despite still having a heavy fringe, the star styled it differently and she was without her signature panda eye look.
And she is not the only celebrity to have changed dramatically since first starting out.
Here, we test whether you can identify these celebrities from back when they had stars in their eyes?
1) This father scrubs up wellCredit: Bravo
HE might shy away from the limelight nowadays, but back in 2003 this 41-year-old enjoyed five minutes of fame by appearing on a football reality show.
Featuring on Fash FC, aired on the now defunct Bravo TV channel, the hunk auditioned to be part of an amateur football team managed by John Fashanu.
We can see now he scrubs up well!
2) She is Queen of the Jungle but will always be a Geordie girl at heartCredit: instagram.com/scarlettmoffatt
THIS Geordie lass has come far in her career since her days of watching telly at home.
The 30-year-old became the Queen of Jungle and hasn’t looked back since.
3) You might be able to tell this presenter from her Loose lips!Credit: Instagram
WE love her for her mum hacks and cleaning tips, but this 31-year-old is unrecognisable in this throwback school photo.
We can’t quite put our finger on what is different? Maybe it’s her Loose lips…
4) She is always up bright and early in the morningsCredit: Rex Features
SHE is the reigning queen of daytime telly, but this now mum-of-three is unrecognisable in this sultry throwback.
A lot has changed since this picture was taken around twenty years ago, but one thing is for sure, she was still up bright and early This Morning.
5) With a smile like that, we can see he was made for the television worldCredit: Instagram
THIS comedian and television presenter stunned fans after sharing a throwback picture of himself.
The now 44-year-old decided to join in with the ‘Me at 20’ challenge on Instagram and posted a picture of himself back in the ’90s.
6) She is the real divashipCredit: Instagram
ALWAYS urging fans to be body confident and free, this reality star proves she’s always known how to work the camera.
Now 40, the blonde bombshell from Essex shared a throwback of her living the diva life.
As she would say: “I’ve earned my divaship” and we totally agree!
7) We give him 8 out of 10 for effortCredit: BBC
SPORTING long curly hair, this television presenter and comedian looks very different in this nineties snap to how he does now.
A few years on, the now 48-year-old prefers to go for the suited and booted short-haired look. We give him an 8 out of 10 for effort!
8) He has certainly Got Talent, especially with that hairdoCredit: Instagram
THIS comedian and writer, 49, looks unrecognisable with his spiky hair and youthful looks – he is a far cry from his Little Britain days.
With a throwback like this, we can prove Britain’s Got Talent by guessing who it is.
9) This singer loves to live in a Material WorldCredit: Rex
WE could always tell she was a Material Girl, even from this picture taken back in the eighties.
Since then this 62-year-old has talked a lot about Vogue, and made many appearances in the press too!
10) She always has the biggest smile in the room and a good laugh to go with itCredit: Rex
THIS singer and television presenter has been on the showbiz scene since she was a teen.
And even though she works hard, the 32-year-old star still makes time for her three children and husband.
11) With longer hair back then she made the cut after joining a girl groupCredit: Rex Features
SHE first started out in show business as a Junior and now she has her own little Club of little ones to look after.
Singing has now taken a back foot for this mum-of-two, 32, but she will still post a thing or two to her 1.3m Instagram followers.
12) Can we Keep Up with This Kardashian and spot who it is?Credit: Instagram
IT’S always difficult to Keep Up With this member of a very famous family.
But the reality queen, 40, who loves a selfie, deserves her crown and her million dollar fortune.
13) She Shore looks different but can you tell who this lass is?Credit: Rex
SHE Shore does look different now compared to this throwback.
But it is no wonder as this Geordie lass has spent more than £50k altering her looks with Botox, filler and augmentations.
14) Can you tell this TOWIE star?Credit: ITV
THIS TV personality looked unrecognisable when her first appearance on a Essex reality show resurfaced recently.
But “The Only Way Is Up” for this 25-year-old who joined the cast of the ITVBe show back in 2014.
1) Jamie HinchliffeCredit: Instagram
2) Scarlett MoffattCredit: Instagram
3) Stacey SolomanCredit: @inthestyle
4) Holly WilloughbyCredit: Rex
5) Alan CarrCredit: Rex
6) Gemma CollinsCredit: Instagram
7) Jimmy CarrCredit: Rex
8) David WalliamsCredit: Instagram
9) MadonnaCredit: madonna / instagram
10) Rochelle HumesCredit: Rex
11) Frankie BridgeCredit: Rex
12) Kim KardashianCredit: Instagram
13) Chloe FerryCredit: instagram.com/chloegshore1
14) Chloe SimsCredit: Instagram
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.