Who’s behind the Knickerbocker Glory mask? (Picture: PA)
The Masked Dancer has officially kicked off and Knickerbocker Glory has already impressed the judges.
As the 12 celebs battle it out, who could be revealed as the intriguing ice cream?
We’ve got plenty of guesses!
What clues have been given about Knickerbocker Glory?
In the first episode, Knickerbocker Glory performed Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce.
Viewers were also given some clues about who the person underneath the mask is. These included:
- We’ll have to look at the ‘small details if we want the big scoop’
- They are ‘full of layers’ like an ice cream
- Knickerbocker Glory is ‘a little bit spicy’ and they will ‘squeeze a little zest into the competition’
- They also gave us some Britain’s Got Talent and RuPaul’s Drag Race clues as they referred to getting a ‘golden buzz’ out of performing and the ‘maxi challenge’ of being on the show
- They’re connected to the seaside, with the first clue package being filmed there
- Their fill in the blank clue was: ‘As a young scoop I won a [blank] contest with my jelly [blank]’
Who could be Knickerbocker Glory on The Masked Dancer?
Could Alan Carr be behind the mask? (Picture: WireImage)
Jonathan Ross was convinced Alan is behind the mask, pointing out his judging spot on Drag Race UK.
We can totally imagine our favourite Chatty Man bringing some pizazz to the show and showing off his moves.
Joe Black starred on Drag Race (Picture: BBC/World of Wonder/Ray Burmiston)
Joe Black won hearts on Drag Race UK, and many fans are convinced a drag queen could be behind the mask.
The queen gave us an iconic seaside look on the show, so we wouldn’t be suprised if he sticks to his roots.
We’ll be keeping an eye out for any H&M on stage.
Nigella could be unmasked (Picture: FilmMagic)
Fans noticed plenty of cooking clues being dropped (‘zest for life’) and have speculated that Nigella’s behind the mask.
We can imagine she’s got some moves!
Other guesses from fans have included Craig Revel Horwood, Drag Race stars The Vivienne and Divina De Campo, and Amanda Holden – only time will tell!
The Masked Dancer returns tomorrow at 7:30pm on ITV.
If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.
For more stories like this, check our entertainment page.
Follow Metro.co.uk Entertainment on Twitter and Facebook for the latest celeb and entertainment updates. You can now also get Metro.co.uk articles sent straight to your device. Sign up for our daily push alerts here.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.