- The trailer for season two of Disney Plus’ “The Mandalorian” has dropped ahead of its October 30 release date.
- Season two picks up right after season one ended, with Pedro Pascal’s the Mandalorian setting off to find a home for “the child,” affectionately known as Baby Yoda by fans.
- A new character ominously asks Mando: “Show me the one whose safety deemed such destruction.”
- We see a flurry of new planets and alien species that delivers on creator Jon Favreau’s promise that the show expands in world size, while we also get a glimpse of Mando back in action in an intense fight scene.
- “Star Wars” fans will also be excited at the return of stormtroopers, as well as glimpses of X-Wings and sand people featured in the original trilogy.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
—The Mandalorian (@themandalorian) September 15, 2020
‘The Mandalorian’ season 2 teases a ‘Game of Thrones’-like evolution for the series as it adds new characters
‘The Mandalorian’ composer says there’s a hidden detail in the show’s score that includes sounds from the set
The Mandalorian’ recreated a tiny detail from the original ‘Star Wars’ trilogy that fans might have missed
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.