STRICTLY’s Motsi Mabuse is returning to the show next week after being forced to isolate following an urgent trip home to Germany.
The show judge, 39, rushed home after she was “targeted” by robbers who tried to break into her dance school.
Motsi Mabuse will return to Strictly next week after an urgent trip to GermanyCredit: PA
But she made an appearance on Saturday’s addition of Strictly via a video link and said to Claudia Winkleman: “I have enjoyed the show. It’s been amazing. Well done, you guys have done so well. You can be proud of yourself. Every single one of you.”
Claudia then confirmed Motsi’s return next Saturday, saying: “We’ve missed you so much – we can’t wait to see you next week.”
Motsi was forced to go to Germany to help police “solve the crime” and tighten up security at her dance school.
She shared a photo of a smashed glass door at the school 10 days ago and wrote on Instagram: “Unfortunately we have no good news.
She shared a photo of a shattered glass door at the schoolCredit: Instagram
“Someone tried to break into our school. We are working with the police to solve this crime.
“We know we have been targeted on purpose and we will improve security in our school so that this will not happen again.”
She was then pictured at Heathrow airport heading to Germany, wearing a face mask and holding what was believed to have been her negative coronavirus test.
The Strictly judge rushed to Germany (seen at Heathrow airport)Credit: Goff Photos
Her husband Evgenij Voznyuk lives in Germany with their daughter
Motsi moved semi-permanently to London to film Strictly, while her husband Evgenij Voznyuk and their daughter, two, remain in Germany.
Motsi had to self-isolate for a fortnight in accordance with the lockdown rules.
Pro dancer Anton Du Beke filled in for her as judge whilst she was in quarantine.
Motsi revealed that she would need to go to Germany “for an urgent reason”.
She told fans: “I will of course be following the UK Government guidelines and self-isolating for 14 days.”
Nicola told fans earlier this week that she’ll be self-isolating for two weeks
The older sister of Oti added: “I’ll be watching from home and by the power of technology, should be in your living rooms.
“Watch out though, I’ll be doing my own hair and make-up!”
It was the latest blow to Strictly Come Dancing, which has been hit with a series of coronavirus-related issues.
Nicola Adams and Katya Jones were forced off the show after the pro dancer tested positive for coronavirus.
Motsi moved semi-permanently to the UK for her Strictly judging duties
Neither of them will be allowed to return to the BBC dance hit after the shocking news – leaving a gaping hole in the line-up.
Four crew members on the Saturday night juggernaut have also been forced to isolate after being in close quarters to Katya.
After The Sun broke the news, Nicola, 38, explained: “I’m absolutely devastated my Strictly journey has come to an end so soon.”
Nicola Adams and Katya Jones were forced to drop outCredit: Instagram
She added: “I had so much more to give and so many people to win this for!
“But I just want to say a huge thank you to Katya for being the best dance partner anyone could ask for.”
The news comes after Strictly: It Takes Two host Rylan Clark-Neal was forced into isolation after coming into contact with coronavirus.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.