As detailed on the Blizzard forum, a new patch was pushed out on October 12 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation 4. The same update was then released last night (October 13) for PC, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 5.
The main update in version 10.12 makes improvements to character deletion to “help users from accidentally deleting their characters”.
Alongside this, the update also patches multiple crash problems as well as some stability improvements. Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the legacy toggle after extended play sessions
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the Korean IGR playtime warning UI would appear (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur after launching the game with no existing settings file (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when binding passive abilities to the interact button
- Stability improvements in the effects system
- Stability improvements on game shutdown
- Fixes to localization and subtitles
- Other minor crash/stability fixes
Community Manager PezRadar mentioned on the same Blizzard forum that the dev team is currently investigating EU reports that the game isn’t launching on PS5 under the new patch. “We are currently working on reverting the patch on PS5 in EU and will have a new one in the next day,” they said.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.