After the success of the Parks and Recreation special on April 30, NBC offered that there might well be an hour-lengthy 30 Rock special airing on July 16 at 8 p.m. Hunch, all of your favorites – in conjunction with Tina Fey (Liz Lemon), Alec 1st Earl Baldwin of Bewdley (Jack Donaghy), Tracy Morgan (Tracy Jordan), Jane Krakowski (Jenna Maroney), Jack McBrayer (Kenneth Parcell), and perchance a couple of extra – will be returning because, as Kenneth the Internet page would attach it, “there are only two things [they] cherish on this world, tv and every person.”
In difference to the Parks and Recreation special, which centered totally on the solid of the purpose out, the 30 Rock special will also embody stars from other NBCUniversal reveals, which suggests we’re in for one hell of a crossover episode. A varied centered on bringing “together video, promoting, and humor” is magnificent up 30 Rock‘s alley because the series has progressively been identified for ridiculous product placement and no more-than-subtle nods to sponsors. While we would no longer know for clear how the episode is going to work till it airs, listed right here are right 15 things we predict about will happen:
- Liz spends a fragment of the episode “working on her night cheese.”
- Jenna breaks out into song or threatens to “bound a nip.”
- Tracy hides out in Africa, right for every person to cherish he’s in fact in Contemporary York.
- Kenneth appears in puppet procure.
- Jack has a breakdown, because he’s no longer any longer dealing with being alone neatly.
- Angie Jordan publicizes that her 2d single, “My 2nd Single Is Losing,” is losing.
- Cerie is too busy her nails to unmute.
- Frank Rossitano changes hats your total time, doubtless to other NBC reveals.
- Pete Hornberger tiredly yells at his childhood your total time.
- Drew Baird has be troubled working his notebook computer with his hook palms.
- Danny Baker reveals up unhurried, because no one prompt him what was as soon as going on.
- Chris Chros spends most of his time with a sizzling dog, before pulling out a guitar.
- There is a throwback to a couple of of 30 Rock‘s only unsuitable reveals worship MILF Island or B*tch Hunter.
- After getting promoted to President of NBC, Kenneth publicizes he’s happier as a web page and is stepping down.
- Liz and Jack pause everything they are able to to embody every new point out on the NBCUniversal docket before asking, “Fabricate we accept as true with our cash now?”
We can not wait to be reunited with the 30 Rock crew on July 16. Within the intervening time, that is pictures of us ready for the episode.
Image Source: NBC by Giphy