- Jacob Elordi is known for his roles as Noah Flynn in Netflix’s “The Kissing Booth” movies and Nate Jacobs on HBO’s “Euphoria.”
- There are some things that people might not know about the rising Australian actor.
- His first-ever role was being an extra in 2017’s “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.”
- Elordi has also named Heath Ledger as an actor he admires and said that “The Dark Knight” inspired him to pursue acting.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Jacob Elordi became a breakout actor in 2018 when he starred as Noah Flynn in Netflix’s rom-com “The Kissing Booth.”
Since then, he’s reprised the role for a 2020 sequel and will return for a third installment.
The 23-year-old actor has also been praised by critics for his portrayal of a privileged and violent quarterback named Nate Jacobs on HBO’s gritty teen show “Euphoria.”
Keep reading to learn more about the rising actor from Brisbane, Australia.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.