Table of Contents
- Why do you think it was important for you to kick off your new era with the song, ‘I Don’t Know You Anymore’?
- One thing you emphasised a lot during the promotions was experimentation. Do you recall the moment that motivated you to push your creative boundaries?
- You’ve mentioned that you started working on the album in February and March earlier this year. Looking back, that period was a really difficult time not only for Asian-Americans, but also the Asian community worldwide. Did any of those experiences or the emotions you felt at that time affect the way the album eventually came together?
- Do you remember what was the first song you wrote for the album?
- It’s okay, whatever that made the album’s final cut were obviously your favourites.
- Well now that you’ve teased it, we have to hear an emo-punk Eric Nam.
- Let’s talk about the music video for ‘I Don’t Know You Anymore’. What was the concept behind it?
- I loved it.
- Nice, can’t wait!