Table of Contents
- 2021 has undoubtedly been apesa’s year, with two viral hit songs ‘Next Level’ and ‘Savage’ under your belt. How does it feel to have had such a phenomenal year and did you expect this
- Aside from hit songs, this year, aespa also released your first mini-album, ‘Savage’, which has since sold over half a million copies. What does this record mean to you?
- apesa celebrated your first anniversary as a group back in November. But in such a short period of time, the group have won awards at the MTV EMAs, MAMA, MMA and so much more. How does it feel to be given such recognition so early in your career?
- aespa debuted in the middle of the pandemic, when a live audience wasn’t allowed for most performances. But you were finally able to see MYs in real life for the first time during the 2021 K Culture Festival. What did that feel like?
- Who are your favourite artists or songs at the moment?
- When you were younger, did you always want to be K-pop idols? If not, what did you want to be and why?
- Lastly, do you have any words for your younger self?