Katie Price expressed her confusion over I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! contestant Richard Madeley being able to speak to hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly after withdrawing following a trip to the hospital.
Richard, 65, was one of the names fans were most excited to watch in the camp this year.
However, just days into the show, he was taken out of the grounds of Gwrych Castle and to hospital, after he became unwell.
Luckily the TV presenter was soon given the all-clear but due to breaking the camp’s Covid bubble, he was unable to re-join the camp.
But it wasn’t long until Richard was back on the show to give an update when he was interviewed by the show’s hosts on Friday night.
Former I’m A Celebrity contestant and reality star Katie, 43, has since questioned how this was able to happen after Richard was forced to give up his place on the show.
Taking to Instagram during one of her daily updates, she said to fans: ‘So because of COVID reasons, they said he couldn’t go back in the camp.
Richard was on the show on Friday chatting to Ant and Dec (Picture: ITV/Rex)
‘Then how’s he gone back in the camp to do an interview with Ant and Dec, who will be going in the camp when they reveal who’s doing the challenges?
‘I can’t get my head around that either and he didn’t have a mask on or anything.’
‘I don’t know if you lot thought that, but you did, didn’t you Carl?’ added the former glamour model, before turning to her partner Carl Woods, who agreed.
Katie was confused over how Richard was allowed to chat to Ant and Dec in person (Picture: Instagram/@katieprice)
Some viewers also questioned how Richard was able to chat to Ant and Dec, who go into the camp to deliver the results of votes.
The pair previously responded to a viewer who quizzed them on the Good Morning Britain star‘s appearance, responding: ‘At a 2m distance for 6 minutes. #NotThatFishy.’
In his interview with the Geordie duo, Richard told them he was ‘as fit as a fiddle’ and was clearly feeling much better.
At the time, ITV said in a statement: ‘Our strict COVID protocols means Richard has sadly had to leave the show as he is no longer in the bubble the celebrities form when entering the castle.
‘He has been a truly brilliant campmate and we thank him for being part of this series.’
Metro.co.uk has contacted ITV for comment.
I’m A Celebrity airs daily from 9pm on ITV.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.