- NBC’s hit sitcom “Friends” featured plenty of notable guest actors outside of its star-studded cast.
- The show’s guest stars included Dakota Fanning, Brad Pitt, Sean Penn, and Gabrielle Union.
- Three “Riverdale” actors also appeared on the show: Cole Sprouse, Marisol Nichols, and Mark Consuelos.
- Bruce Willis even won an Emmy for his hilarious role as Paul Stevens on “Friends.”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
“Friends” remains a bedrock of ’90s and early ’00s pop culture.
The show’s main stars, like Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer, are still major players in Hollywood today. But what’s really impressive is how many cameos by famous actors the series packed into its 10 seasons.
From then-current celebrities like Brad Pitt and Susan Sarandon, to future notables like Mae Whitman and Cole Sprouse, it seems like almost everyone working in Hollywood between 1994 and 2004 was on “Friends” at one point or another.
There is, however, a notable absence of actors of color. Until Gabrielle Union in the seventh season, hardly any black actors had a significant role.
Here are 66 guest stars you probably forgot were on “Friends.”
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.