- Warning: There are major spoilers ahead for season two of Amazon’s “The Boys.”
- The first three episodes were released on September 4 and new episodes will drop weekly every Friday.
- Season two, comprised of eight total episodes, will release its finale on October 9.
- The episodes released so far have included Easter eggs, callbacks to the first season, and other hidden details.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
“The Boys” is back for season two on Amazon Prime Video, more gory and diabolical than ever.
The streaming service’s hit adaptation of Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson comic-book series returned on Friday, September 4 with three new episodes to kick off the new season.
Season two picks up with The Boys on the run from the law, while The Seven’s status quo gets shaken up by the arrival of a new supe named Stormfront (Aya Cash). Fans can expect new episodes dropping weekly every Friday, concluding with the series finale (episode eight) on Friday, October 9.
The episodes released thus far have featured plenty of Easter eggs, callbacks to the first season, and sneaky details alluding to season three, which has already been confirmed by Amazon.
Here are all the details you have might have missed so far on season two of “The Boys.”
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.