Table of Contents
- Top questions
- 1. Explain exactly what EC2 instance metadata is. How does an EC2 instance have its IAM access key and key that is secret?
- 2. What is definitely an SQS dead-letter queue (DLQ), and just what could it is employed by you for?
- 3. There are four AWS that are main related to CI/CD: CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, and CodeDeploy. Describe every one of them.
- 4. Give some differences between EKS, ECS, and Fargate?
- 5. Suppose you have hired a group of DevOps freelancers to create your infrastructure up. You create an IAM group called “devops” and add the united team to that particular group. After the united group finishes setting your infrastructure up, they leave your project. Exactly what actions should you take?
- 6. What are the existing kinds of load balancers present on AWS? How do you choose which one to use?
- 7. Explain the persistence model that is s3.