The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today.
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Carl White. Carl owns and runs MarketVisory Group, a HIPAA compliant healthcare marketing agency. Most of their work focuses on local marketing – helping practices get found, stand apart, and attract new patients.
Questions Sara asks Carl White:
- What inspired you to leave the corporate world and start your own practice?
- Were there major challenges you faced right off the bat while establishing your own company?
- You mention on your website that you help independently owned healthcare practices stay that way — can you tell me a little bit more about what that means?
- What is the importance of being HIPPA compliant as a marketing agency for your clients?
- What are some of the benefits that you’ve received from being focused on a very specific niche?
- What are some of the benefits you provide to your clients?
- When you’re working with different practices, would you say it allows you to be more systematic in your approach?
- How do you educate your clients on the importance of strategy?
- Have you struggled with telling prospective clients that you’re not the best fit for them?
- How do you handle client requests in terms of new ideas and new project suggestions when you’ve already created a strategy for the quarter or a specific allotted time frame?
- What do you wish you would’ve known when you were first getting started today?
Where you can learn more about Carl White:
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
“This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier” ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.