In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Andrew Davis. Andrew is a bestselling author & keynote speaker. He’s built and sold a digital marketing agency, produced for NBC, and worked for The Muppets.
Questions I Ask Andrew Davis:
- Who is your favorite muppet?
- You’ve been producing a video show called Loyalty Loop – how many shows do you think you’ve done?
- As a professional speaker, what are some things you’ve learned about virtual events that you’ve come away with?
- Adoption of new technologies is on the rise especially in the last few months, and one of those new technologies is virtual reality. Is virtual reality still in the state where only a few people have truly adopted it?
- Have you studied virtual reality enough to be able to recommend the right headset or what device you should get?
- How do we get more engagement on Zoom?
- How have you altered your presentations for a virtual audience?
- Are you producing any events?
More About Andrew Davis
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Layr is redefining the way businesses purchase and manage their commercial liability insurance by giving control of the process back to the business owner.
We are a modern tech-enabled insurance agency that has created an entirely new commercial insurance distribution model which allows businesses to quickly get the insurance they need, completely online, from trusted insurance carriers, all while paying for it monthly on a credit card. Learn more about Layr here.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
“This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier” ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.