In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Karrie Sanderson. Karrie is Chief Marketing Officer at Typeform, leading brand strategy, advertising, PR, internal communications, and DEI efforts as well as overseeing the internal creative studio.
Questions I ask Karrie Sanderson:
- [1:12] How did diversity, equality, and inclusion land in the CMO job?
- [2:06] Another aspect in your bio too is the internal creative studio – is that a product or a part of your own marketing?
- [2:48] Has design been a key differentiator for Typeform?
- [3:23] As CMO, how do you look at the customer journey?
- [5:26] Typeform really seems like more of a conversation in comparison to a regular form– how often do you fight the idea that people perceive it as ‘just a form where they only need the data’?
- [7:55] Would you go as far as saying a form experience could be a part of your culture?
- [8:26] What do you feel is your core differentiator?
- [10:50] I remember the first, probably 10 years ago first time I came across Typeform and most people probably had this reaction – “Wow, that’s different.” Do you ever fight the urge to say we have to be different again?
- [12:29] Where do you stand on your messaging for client acquisition?
- [15:49] If you were advising a form builder, what should the experience be as soon as I hit submit?
- [20:08] What are some of the things that you’ve found that make Typeform surveys more enjoyable or more relatable?
- [21:49] Is there anything on the horizon for Typeform that you want to tell my audience about that you guys are working on?
- [22:55] Where can people connect with you and learn more about your work?
More About Karrie Sanderson:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Everybody’s online, but are they finding your website? Grab the online spotlight and your customers’ attention with Semrush. From Content and SEO to ads and social media, Semrush is your one-stop-shop for online marketing. Build, manage, and measure campaigns —across all channels — faster and easier. Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Get seen. Get Semrush. Visit semrush.com/go to try it free for 7 days.
HubSpot Podcast Network, SEMRush
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.