In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Chris Dreyer. Chris is the CEO of Rankings.io which is an SEO agency that helps elite personal injury law firms dominate first page rankings.
Search engine optimization is a tough industry especially for a lot of small business owners. And how do you keep up with Google’s constantly changing algorithm? There’s no magic, but there are steps you can take to soar to the top of a search engine results page. In this episode, Chris Dreyer and I dive deep into his experience running an SEO agency and how he’s managed to help small businesses within his industry dominate first page rankings on Google.
Questions I Ask Chris Dreyer:
- [0:55] What led you to where you are today, and what does your online and entrepreneurial journey look like?
- [4:05] How do you build trust around SEO when there’s a real lack of trust in the industry?
- [5:37] As an SEO firm, how important is your own SEO?
- [6:50] What are the basics of good SEO for any business?
- [8:02] When you mention landing pages, are you really talking about the importance of the entire structure of the landing pages as well?
- [9:49] What would you do, if anything, differently because of the competitive nature of this business?
- [18:48] Core web vitals are being talked about a lot this year — how are you responding or reacting to that?
- [20:49] When it comes to your ads and organic mix, what’s your philosophy on the mixture of the two — notwithstanding the results they can produce, but sort of the necessary element of them?
- [23:54] What’s your philosophy on reporting and communication with clients?
More About Chris Dreyer:
More About The Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered by Duct Tape Marketing
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by .Online.
.Online is one of the world’s most popular new domain extensions with over a million domain names already registered on it. With more and more businesses going online, finding great domain names can be a challenge. .Online allows you to get a brandable and meaningful domain name, and it’s as simple as www.[your brand name].online.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.