On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jen Limm. Jen is the CEO of Delivering Happiness, an organization she and Tony Hsieh (the late CEO of Zappos.com) co-founded to create happier firm cultures for a extra worthwhile and sustainable method to enterprise. She’s additionally the creator of Beyond Happiness: How Authentic Leaders Prioritize Purpose and People for Growth and Impact.
The underside line is — when you’ve got extra glad staff, you’ll have happier clients, and you then’ll even have a extra worthwhile, sustainable, and significant impression on the world.
On this episode, Jenn Lim, the co-founder and CEO of Delivering Happiness, talks about ideas from her new e-book — Beyond Happiness: How Authentic Leaders Prioritize Purpose and People for Growth and Impact. Jenn shares how one can domesticate a tradition that may adapt to alter, be extremely worthwhile, and assist all its folks…beginning with your self.
Questions I ask Jenn Lim:
- [1:49] How do you really go about doing the work of making happier firm cultures?
- [4:10] Has the group’s mission that stemmed from the e-book Delivering Happiness modified over the past ten years?
- [5:41] Are you able to unpack the phrase ‘purpose’ and the way the very concept of figuring out your objective will be very daunting for folks these days?
- [9:14] Do you may have any ideas that may assist folks higher perceive their objective with out it being such an amazing activity?
- [11:27] Serving to folks discover a private objective is absolutely in order that they’ll join with the corporate’s mission. Do these two issues run counter typically?
- [13:04] Within the e-book, there’s a workbook folks can obtain and write their solutions on. Are you able to speak extra about it in additional element?
- [16:40] I’m positive you’ve finished some analysis in regards to the ROI of happiness particularly with organizations. Are you able to share any information you may have about corporations who’ve embraced this concept of bringing happiness into the office and what worth it brings?
- [19:47] The place can folks discover out extra about your e-book and the work you’re doing at Delivering Happiness?
Extra About Jenn Lim:
Extra About The Licensed Advertising and marketing Supervisor Program Powered By Duct Tape Advertising and marketing:
Like this present? Click on on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast is delivered to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Apply With out Including Overhead
The Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Guide Community has helped me to develop my enterprise by over 40% within the final 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.