- Revolution Beauty released its new collection of “Friends”-inspired makeup at Ulta Beauty on Monday.
- The Revolution X Friends collection features products named for the show’s iconic characters and their memorable lines.
- It includes eye-shadow palettes and lipsticks inspired by Rachel, Phoebe, and Monica.
- The line also has a “Friends” Limitless eye-shadow palette, which has 27 shades that are each named after a character from the show.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
You can now wear makeup inspired by your favorite “Friends” characters.
Revolution Beauty dropped its Revolution X Friends collection at Ulta Beauty on Monday, and it includes products and shades named for the show’s iconic cast.
The brand has $12 eye-shadow palettes named after the show’s three female leads: Phoebe Buffay, Monica Geller, and Rachel Green.
The Phoebe Palette includes nine shades with names inspired by the character played by Lisa Kudrow.
The shades include a pale-pink “Smelly Cat,” a soft-orange “Lobster,” and a silver “Science Boy,” which reference Buffay’s lines from the show.
The Rachel Palette also references memorable moments by Jennifer Aniston’s character.
A light-golden shade called “On A Break” is named for one of the show’s most controversial plotlines, while a shade called “Push Over” is a surprisingly bold hot pink.
The line also comes with three lipsticks that each retail for $8 at the time of writing: a berry-colored Phoebe, a Monica that comes in a nude-pink shade, and a mauve-toned Rachel.
The collection also has a $25 Limitless Palette, which includes 27 shades that are each named for a different character in the show.
The show’s six leads — Chandler, Joey, Ross, Monica, Phoebe, and Rachel — are included in the Limitless Palette.
There are also shades named for characters with smaller roles, like Paolo, Rachel’s Italian boyfriend from the first season of the show, and Ben, Ross’ son from his first marriage.
Revolution Beauty created the shades by studying each “Friends” character.
“We looked at each character in detail — what they wear, their mannerisms, the makeup they use, the personalities — and started to build from there,” Revolution Beauty founder Adam Minto told Allure.
Representatives for Revolution Beauty did not immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.