STUCK for Christmas gift ideas? These are a few of our Beauty team’s favourite things…
When it comes to Christmas presents, perfume or lipstick are always failsafe options – but which one do you choose?
To help you out, we’ve rounded up the gifts at the top of our lists in this bumper beauty gift guide.
We promise your friends and family will love them as much as you do.
Here are a few of the Beauty team’s favourite things…Credit: Wilfried Haubenberger for Fabulous Magazine
Mia Lyndon, Beauty Assistant
Cue the glitter because this festive season, I’m ready for OTT glam! With my sparkly outfits sorted, my beauty routine needs to match.
Before I head out, I’ll reach for Too Faced’s lash primer and mascara and pucker up with Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Lip Oil.
During this busy time of year, I’m all about low-maintenance options, so any product requiring more than minimal effort is a no-no.
If you’re the same as me, pop Palette’s quick-drying nail polish and Arkive’s lightweight Hybrid Oil on your Christmas list, so you’ll be ready in five.
Beauty Assistant Mia Lyndon has these beauties on her wish listCredit: Wilfried Haubenberger for Fabulous Magazine
- Molton Brown Festive Bauble Gift Set, £35 – BUY NOW
- Olaplex No.4C Clarifying Shampoo, £28 – BUY NOW
- Diptyque Do Son, £148 for 100ml EDP – BUY NOW
- GHD Glide Hot Brush in Alluring Jade, £169 – BUY NOW
- Jo Loves Eucalyptus & Cedar Woods Handwash, £38 – BUY NOW
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, £28 – BUY NOW
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Foreplay Mascara Primer, £27 – BUY NOW
- Arkive The Good Habit Gift Set, £14 – BUY NOW
- Dior Backstage Eye Palette in 003 Amber Neutrals, £43 – BUY NOW
- Palette London Metallic Nail Paints in Silver Shadow, Pink Quartz, Twilight, and Aurora, £10 each – BUY NOW
- Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir, £28 – BUY NOW
- Givenchy Le Rouge Interdit Cream Velvet Lipstick in 42 and 53, £34 each – BUY NOW
Most read in Hair & Beauty
Tara Ledden, Beauty Editor
Christmas is my favourite time of year, but I’m already exhausted
by party season.
So I’m looking forward to unwrapping some R&R essentials on the big day and stocking up on my go-to products, like my favourite Tatcha moisturiser.
I’ve also got my eye on some indie brands like super-chic haircare label Bread Beauty Supply and Aussie zero-waste hero Flavedo & Albedo, which launched in Selfridges earlier this year.
There are a couple of glam limited-edition gift sets too – such as Glossier’s new cream eyeshadows – that I absolutely must have before they sell out!
These are the pressies that are at the top of Beauty Editor Tara’s listCredit: Wilfried Haubenberger for Fabulous Magazine
- Glossy by Marisa Meltzer, £18.99 – BUY NOW
- Tatcha The Silk Cream, £123 – BUY NOW
- Narciso Rodriguez All Of Me, £63 for 30ml EDP – BUY NOW
- Dior Make-up Clutch With Chain, £270 – BUY NOW
- Sculpted By Aimee Buffer Complexion Brush, £17- BUY NOW
- Flavedo & Albedo Dew Lip And Cheek Tint in Grapefruit, Toffee and Rose, £30 each – BUY NOW
- Phlur Missing Person Hand Cream, £20 – BUY NOW
- Beauty Pie Big Lip Colour Lip Kit Stylo & Liner Duo, £15 for members – BUY NOW
- Bread Beauty Supply Hair Oil, £13 – BUY NOW
- Glossier Party Pots Kit, £40 – BUY NOW
- The Body Shop Hugs & Kisses Almond Milk Hand & Lip Duo, £10 – BUY NOW
- Naturium The Glowing Body Kit, £12 – BUY NOW
A few more of our favourite things…
Makeup Revolution Mini Soft Glam Heroes Gift Set
£5 from Revolution Beauty – BUY NOW
This wallet-friendly gift is a great stocking fillerCredit: Revolution Beauty
This pink, shimmering gift set is an easy stocking filler that’s bound to impress.
The set includes a juicy lipgloss and an eyeshadow pallet featuring six shades, from dazzling magenta to matte pink.
The set comes with a ribbon so you could even adorn your tree with it (if you can stop yourself from opening it!).
And at a fiver, it’s an absolute steal.
L’Occitane Verbena Discovery Collection
£21 from Marks & Spencer – BUY NOW
These travel minis make a great present for someone who’s always on the goCredit: L’Occitane
With its gloriously scented, indulgent formulas, L’Occitane is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
This five-piece set, which comes in a patterned make-up bag, celebrates the organic ingredient verbena.
The set has something for everyone: warming shower gel, citrusy EDT, soothing hand cream, and two hydrating hand soaps.
The minis make the perfect travel companions for someone who is always on the go.
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched On-the-glow Set
£45 from Boots – BUY NOW
This chic set comes in an NYC-inspired gift tinCredit: Bobbi Brown
Four BB faves are encased in this chic tin – and they’re all full-sized.
The set stars the cult Vitamin Enriched Face Base, Dual-Ended Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick, Smokey Eye Mascara and Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss.
It’s perfect for make-up fans of all ages, and the tin doubles up as a great travel cosmetics kit, too.
Worth over £140 – meaning you’re saving a whopping 68% – add it to your basket before it (inevitably) sells out.
Grab 10 beauty faves and an annual subscription with this festive gift setCredit: Beauty Pie
Give the gift of healthy-looking skin, stunning make-up and a year-long Beauty Pie subscription…
This set includes 10 full-sized products from BP’s holiday collection, such as the must-have Wrap Star Tubing Mascara and dewy Supercheek Cream Blush, plus a limited- edition tote.
What’s more, you’ll get an annual BP subscription with your purchase, which will save you £££ on all your beauty faves for an entire year.
It’s available to new customers only – grab it before it goes.
Drunk Elephant Trunk 7.0 Set
£410 from Cult Beauty – Buy Now
Drunk Elephant is one of this year’s must-have beauty brandsCredit: Boots
Take a deep breath – despite the hefty price tag, this kit is well worth the investment.
This year, Drunk Elephant has had us all hooked with its powerful formulas and colourful packaging.
This set features 10 full-sized products and seven sample sizes, including the social-media-viral Bouncy Brightfacial and fan favourite B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum.
The kit will save you a total of £171, and comes in a branded rucksack that you can keep long after you finish off all the products.
If you’ve got a skincare lover in your life, there really isn’t a better gift.