OWOW is the go-to haircare brand for those looking for silky smooth locks, and it has launched an unmissable Black Friday sale.
The haircare brand is offering shoppers an extra 10% off this Black Friday, and there is already up to 50% off the range.
Owow’s home keratin treatment could save you hundreds of the salon makeoverCredit: Owow
* We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
As part of Owow’s Black Friday sale, the brand has slashed the prices of selected products by 35%.
Haircare bundles have dropped to 50% off, but shoppers can also get a further 10% off those reductions online.
Sale and haircare bundle discounts are now live online.
But for those who want to claim the additional 10% discount, you can simply add HELLOBLACK10 at the checkout to see the price of your basket drop.
There are a whole host of items on offer from shampoo and conditioner bundles, a kit to control frizz and flyaways, so you can achieve silky smooth and frizz free tresses.
But there is one deal in particular that has piqued our interest, and it is on the at home keratin treatment, otherwise known as the Owow Kit.
The Owow Kit comes complete with 100ml Smoothing treatment spray, 100ml Sulfate-free shampoo and 100ml Sulfate-free conditioner.
So you can treat your hair with the nourishing treatment, and save hundreds doing at home instead of forking out a fortune at the salon.
The keratin treatment is a vegan formula and free from nasties, including formaldehyde, and replaced with natural ingredients that nourish your hair.
After using the kit customers have noticed your hair dries quicker, and is frizz-free after each wash, while it also restores dry and damaged tresses.
It also lasts for up to three months, which is exactly what we need all year long.
More Beauty Tech Black Friday Deals
The Owow kit can be purchased as a one off, or you can double up and buy a twin pack, or even subscribe and save even more of the deal, so you won’t ever have to go a day with frizzy hair.
Shoppers are also impressed by the Flyaway and Brow Control duo, which allows you to touch up your hair, recreate Bella Hadid’s sleek bun, with ease.
These cult items work like a hairspray to fix those flyaways in place, or even your brows, but without leaving your hair cracking, powdery or greasy.
So, for those who want to stock up on all the favourites, you can do. Owow has created a bundle complete with the keratin treatment, as well as the additional flyaway preventing essentials, for just £38.29 down from £58.90.
Did we forget to mention Dyson has launched its Black Friday sale, with huge savings on this hairdryer.
On the lookout for more beauty and grooming deals? We have you covered.
While we have you, why not stock up on beauty advent calendars this year to make your Yuletide even more glamorous.
Top 16 Best Black Friday Deals Right Now
Today is Black Friday which means there are masses of deals to be found across the web. Here are our top picks: (November 26)
- Shark Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, £179 (save £171) – buy here
- Simba Mattress, up to 50% off – buy here
- 3 months of Audible for 99p – buy here
- Dr Martens, up to 40% off – shop here
- All Saints, 30% off EVERYTHING – shop here
- Ring Doorbell + Echo Dot, £44 (save £44.99) – buy here
- Nintendo Switch, £239.99 (save £60) – buy here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% off with code “SUN” – buy here
- iPhone 12 64GB, 210GB data, £34p/m on O2 – buy here
- Airpods Pro, £185 (lowest ever price) – buy here
- Giant Cadbury Dairy Milk Gift Bar, £5.90 (save £4.09) – buy here
- Finish Dishwasher Tablets x 110, £9.99 (save £16.01) – buy here
- TalkTalk Broadband, Fibre Unlimited 67Mb, £20p/m with £75 gift card – buy here
- ASOS, up to 80% off EVERYTHING – shop here
- Charlotte Tilbury, up to 40% off – shop here
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, £21 (save 25%) – buy here
*We may earn revenue if you click the links above and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.