LUXURY cosmetics retailer L’Occitane has discounted all of its full size products by 20% in a flash Black Friday sale.
The French company is known for its beautiful — but expensive — hand creams, which make amazing stocking-fillers for the person in your life who always has a tube in their handbag.
* We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
- Shop Black Friday at L’Occitane – here
Unlike many other retailers, L’Occitane has resisted the temptation to begin its Black Friday sale significantly early — the sale launched today and will only last until Cyber Monday, in four days.
That means that you’ll need to act quickly if you want to take advantage of the deal.
With Christmas now exactly one month away, people will doubtless be tempted to use the sale as an opportunity to bag a discount on a present for a family member or friend who enjoys the finer things in life.
Top 10 Best Black Friday Deals Right Now
We’ve had a hunt around the web, and these are the best deals we’ve found today (November 25):
- Shark Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, £179.99 (save £170) – buy here
- Simba Mattress, up to 50% off – buy here
- 3 months of Audible for 99p – buy here
- Dr Martens, up to 40% off – shop here
- All Saints, 30% off EVERYTHING – shop here
- Ring Doorbell + Echo Dot, £44 (save £44.99) – buy here
- Nintendo Switch + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, £259.99 (save £70) – buy here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% off with code “SUN” – buy here
- FREE Samsung Chromebook with Three 5G Broadband – buy here
- Giant Cadbury Dairy Milk Gift Bar, £5.90 (save £4.09) – buy here
*We may earn revenue if you click the links above and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
However, the discount means that you won’t feel too guilty about treating yourself to something, either — especially when you factor in that delivery is free when you spend more than £25.
And while 20% might not sound like the biggest discount, it can add up, especially if you’re buying high-ticket items like L’Occitane’s best-selling Immortelle Divine Anti-Ageing cream, which costs £79, or something from its range of perfumes, which cost up to £85.
Best Black Friday L’Occitane deals
- Cherry Blossom Petal-Soft Hand Cream, £13.20 (saving £3.10) – buy here
- Lavender Foaming Bath, £21.60 (saving £5.40) – buy here
- Immortelle Divine Anti-Ageing Cream, £63.20 (saving £15.80) – buy here
- Herbae par L’Occitane Eau de Parfum, £68 (saving £17) – buy here
- Almond Hair Care Duo, £25.60 (saving £6.40) – buy here
- Shea Intensive Hand Balm, £19.20 (saving £4.80) – buy here
- 86 Champs Rose Saffron Candle, £44 (saving £11) – buy here
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
Unfortunately, the discount doesn’t apply to everything on L’Occitane’s website: gift sets are unfortunately excluded, along with its range of spectacular advent calendars, Overnight Reset Serums and items that are already in its sale.
To make things more manageable over what is always an expensive time of year, L’Occitane also accepts Klarna, which allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over three months. However, you shouldn’t use this payment method if you can’t afford to make the payments.
If you’re looking for some bargains on serums, lotions and masks this November you might be interested in our roundup of the best Black Friday beauty deals.
If you’re looking for discounts on luxury items, you should check out the best Gucci deals this Black Friday.
We’ve also created a guide to the best deals you can get on Chanel.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.